04 POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN TOTAL CAMEROON
Network Sector Manager # 4
DOUALA-BD DE LA LIBERTE (CMR)
As Network Sector Manager (management of a portfolio of service stations), you will be called upon to:
- decline, animate, control and develop network policies (Top & Eco service, HSEQ, safety, etc.)
- contribute to the development policy of your sector as well as to its commercial development;
- prevent financial risks, station stoppages;
- study, propose and negotiate the economic elements (optimization of operating accounts, contribution and action plans) governing managers' contracts when they are set up, renewed or renegotiated;
- ensuring competitive and sectoral monitoring (opportunities, threats, competition);
Context and Environment
You report to the District Manager in your area of assignment and you are at the head of a portfolio of Total stations.
You are responsible for a profit center, managed with the support of functional and operational units (sales administration, maintenance, shop food services, marketing, accounting, transport, HSEQ, SFS, works,).
- Bac +4 / 5 level in Commerce, Finance & Accounting and / or equivalent;
- Man / woman in the field;
- Autonomy, thoroughness, integrity, sense of sales and customer service, responsive and available;
- Good organizational skills, analytical and communication skills; negotiation skills, aptitude; managerial, sense of responsibility and concern for economic performance;
- Mastery of Excel, financial and accounting techniques;
- Proven ability to drive;
- Proficiency in defensive driving would be an asset.
Region, department, locality
Location (Details / Keywords)
Type of employment
Level of experience required
Marketing & Services
About us / Company profile
Join the Total Group and the Total Cameroon Network team,
Give the best of yourself to energy through our sales force!
TOTAL is more than 500 different trades in 130 countries.
A responsible company with strong safety and ethical standards, varied career development prospects, a culture of innovation and a mission shared by the 100.000 employees of the group: making energy better day after day.
More information on the Total Cameroon subsidiary on www.total.cm