AGRIVISION RECRUIT FROM STAFF
Recruitments in Cameroon are free, take care if you are asked to pay fees and never send money by electronic transfer (MOMO or OM)
The company AGRIVISION Cameroun Sarl, member of the NOVALLIANCE Group, evolves in the research, the marketing of seeds and agricultural Inputs research:
1 Regional Developer
Reporting to the Director AGRIVISION Cameroon and in relation with the seed marketing department TECHNISEM and the Group's development agents, the Regional Developer's mission is to help organize and ensure the development of the Supplier's range of its area while reassembling information and possible areas for improvement on the products of the supplier.
He (she) works in close collaboration with the Business Manager of the Group and the various development actors.
- Contribute to the orientation and definition of the objectives produced by zone and by country;
- Promote the products marketed in all the countries of his zone;
- Organize, plan and implement releases of different varieties from producers and in collaboration with CPs and development agents;
- Coordinate multi-local trials over several seasons;
- Favor the setting up of event days near the Countries and companies of its zone;
- Perform competitive intelligence
- Contribute to the development of human resources: training of the Group's technical staff, support to other Group structures, etc .;
- Write periodic summary reports and make regular reports to the Director Agrivision Cameroon, the Group Business Manager and the managers of each partner monitored.
Job Profile :
Training : Bac + 5, Agronomy, Agricultural Research
Experiences : 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in a private company in the field of development and agricultural research.
- Mastery of the computer tool (Excel)
- Good knowledge of production and plant breeding
- Capacity of animation of training sessions in peasant environment
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
- Bilingual French-English; the mastery of Portuguese and Swahili would be a plus
- Post requiring many trips nationally and internationally (1 week by month on average)
Job Availability: January 2020
Please send CV and cover letter before the 31 October 2019 at the address
NB: Only applications selected for the tests and evaluations will be contacted